Role and responsibilities
We are looking for energetic, responsible interns to join our growing organization. In return, we offer you an experience in different teams depending on your career field and interests. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs and your team’s duties, receiving specific assignments/projects. You will have the opportunity to work at one of our cool offices and meet everyone on the team, from interns to directors to meeting the CEO.
At Sheetgo we encourage continuous learning and improvement. Once onboard at Sheetgo, we’d be happy to extend or change your role and responsibilities in line with your interests and the company’ needs to further develop your career, and potentially even joining the team.
Below we briefly introduce our different teams so you can choose one that fits you most. Take this into account, later in the application form below. We only accept interns that are eligible for at least 3 months, preferably full-time. Depending on which team you choose, the position will be based in one of the indicated places:
- Marketing: manages our online presence and user acquisition strategies and deployment. Also responsible for communications.
- Technology: responsible for product roadmap and technology development. Our main product is built on Python and uses other technologies like React.
- User Success: making sure our users are happier than they were before using Sheetgo and being able to convert users into sales. This also includes giving support to our users and clients to make sure they understand Sheetgo. An important aspect is making sure that they are saving both time and money by optimizing their Sheetgo use and thus created workflows and systems.
- Admin&Finance: they take care of what is needed to run the company, like cashflow management, invoices, HR, legislation, accounting, and tax.
Requirements and skills
Sheetgo operates in a constant and rapidly changing environment with an international team and everything is managed on the cloud. Therefore, the perfect candidate should meet the following:
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program to receive credit
- Proficient computer skills, including Google G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Gmail)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Self-directed and able to work without detailed supervision
- Active and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese or any other language (preferred)
- Proactive, fast learner and critical thinker, with the ability to quickly comprehend new ideas and attention to details;
- Team working skills, capable of coordinating with colleagues and work collaboratively on cloud-based
Apply for this position